Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Siesta

SORRY FOR MY LACK OF UPDATES!


Come Friday I'll be done with my first year of grad school. This semester was exhausting but Im excited to post some updates from the past few months soon. In the mean time an interesting thing happened today. Shay Carl put up a video where he talked about a guy who got a tattoo of him on his arm and vlogged it. When I saw the picture of the tattoo I instantly thought the image looked familiar. Sure enough after checking out the newly tattooed guy's vlog it turns out it was my drawing I had done last summer of the family that they based it off of. That's a first for me! It's a weird feeling to know someone out there is carrying my drawing on them for life. I hope the enjoy it! Here is a link to the tattooing if you'd like to see it.


No comments: